10. Let go of what you cannot change.
9. Make a list of the ten things that you want to do most with your life. Then take a look at your schedule and prioritize.
8. Schedule fun. Okay, maybe you don’t have to schedule fun but little ole type A me definitely does!
7. Pray every day that you will be a better parent than the day before.
6. Think of inconveniences as opportunities to make a difference in someone’s life.
5. Quit being a perfectionist. It just drives everyone around you crazy and zaps you of your energy. (Okay, I totally wrote that one for my benefit only being as I'm kind of an ex-perfectionist, repenting of being a perfectionist daily. But I'm getting better at it really...I just need to work a little harder at it :-)
4. Think carefully before you speak. Never speak when angry. (Especially to your kids.) Go to another room if necessary.
3. Forgive yourself daily for the mistakes you have made in the past. When they come to mind dismiss them immediately. Another name for Satan is the Accuser. God forgets our sins the moment that we turn from them.
2. Completely commit your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and turn from any sin in your life.
1. Encourage everyone you love to completely commit their lives to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and turn from any sin in their lives. (Don't let a few uncomfortable conversations intimidate you. What could be more important than an eternity with the ones you love in the presence of the Lord.)
What's most important to you? Let us know in the comments. Would love to hear from you.